PrincipalMr. Paul SorrentinoThis upcoming school year we will be focusing on 3rd year in our Leader in Me program. This is going to help raise our expectations and use our students' own leadership skills to help drive good decision making. We are actively teaching our students the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Dear students, parents/guardians, and community members,
Once again, it is an honor and privilege to serve as Principal of our Magnolia Public School. This will be my 16th year in the district. Magnolia has been a second home to me. You will often see me frequenting our local businesses, attending community events, or even taking my own kids to our beloved Albertson Park. I look forward to continuing to serve our children, the school, and the community.
Our 7 Habits are:
Some new things our students can look forward to this year are our updated gym and stage facilities, as well as the new library.I am incredibly excited about starting the upcoming year to build on what has already started. While I am happy to write this letter, it is the face-to-face interactions I value most. Please know I have an open-door policy, and welcome any opportunity to meet with you. I look forward to collaborating with families in order to provide a safe and nurturing learning environment for all. If, at any time during the course of the school year, questions arise about the school or our educational programs, please contact me at email@example.com (856) 783-4763 Ext 110
- Being Proactive (Do not wait until the last minute, or be reactive)
- Begin With the End in Mind (have an end goal, a plan)
- Put First Things First ( prioritize the most important first)
- Think Win-Win (how can both sides benefit from a solution)
- Seek First to Understand, Then Be Understood (be a good listener and empathisize, then explain your position and side as well. Fidn the compromise)
- Synergize (be a team player, use all of these tools for success)
- Sharpern the Saw (reflect and think about how you can improve on any of these and work at it)
Your partner in education,Paul SorrentinoMagnolia Public School Principal