Basic Documents needed to upload these into your student's registration file online:
- *Birth Certificate
- *ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- *Current Rental Agreement (if you rent)
- *Current Mortgage Statement (if you own)
- *2 Current Utility Bills/Proof of Address (Electric, Gas, Water, Cable, Internet, pay stub, etc)
- *Immunization Records
- Physical Form (click to download)
- Kindergarten Dental Form: Kindergarten students only (click to download)
- Release of Records Form (if applicable) (click to download)
- Last Report Card from prior school (if applicable)
- Transfer Card from prior school (if applicable)
- Additional documents needed and will be available to print in the registration form or pick up in the Main Office
*denotes mandatory required documents that need to be uploaded in order to "submit" your registration online.
Dress Code is required for all students in grades Kindergarten - 8th. Click here for the dress code information
Yearly Calendar: Click here
Registration for September 2021 - June 2022
Grades: K - 8: CLICK HERE
*Once you "submit" your registration, it will take at least 4 days for your student to begin attending.
Want to register your PreK aged student for the rest of this school year?
September 2021 - June 2022?
Pre-registration is OPEN NOW!
PreK students must be 4 years old by October 1, 2021 ---> Click here for the PreK pre-registration link
**LIMITED # OF SEATS AVAILABLE. ONCE FILLED, YOU WILL BE PLACED ON A WAITING LIST
For questions about registration, please reach out to our Registrar, Mrs. Heather Knapp McGuirl
Phone: 856-783-4763 ext 810
If you are a school, requesting a student's records, please send your Records Release Form to Mrs. Patti Clark