Notice is hereby given by the Magnolia Board of Education that the following is a list of the regular meetings of the Board of Education for 2013-2014.
Action may be taken at each meeting . The Magnolia Board of Education via this communication is providing the public notice of the meetings:
Notice is also given that the Magnolia Board of Education pursuant to the provisions of Local Public Contracts Law, has awarded contracts for professional services for the school year 2013-2014 on the following:
1. Bowman and Company, Auditor
2. Parker McCay, Solicitor
3. Frank Cavallo of Parker McCay, Negotiator
4. Sodexo Management, Inc., Food Service
5. Hardenbergh Insurance Group, Insurance Broker of Record
6. Brown & Brown Benefit Advisors, Health Insurance Broker of Record
7. Leonard Ridilla, School Physician
8. Donna Conova, Rehab Connection, Partners in Pediatrics, Dr. James Hewitt, Amazing Transformations; OT/PT and psychological evaluations
These contracts are awarded through a “Fair and Open” process without competitive bidding as Professional Service under the provisions of the Local Public Contracts Law because said contracts encompass a professional service recognized, licensed and regulated by law.